Studio Art Head

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Dylusions Inks Have Arrived!

I have been patiently waiting for my Ranger order to arrive with the new Dylusions ink sprays.  It seemed like forever but they have FINALLY arrived!!!  The colors are amazing!!  The bright pink, turquoise, and greens mix beautifully.  The whole line of colors are amazingly bright and cheerful.  Perfect for any paper project.  I have just added the Dylusions ink sprays to my ETSY shop and will have some examples of backgrounds I made this weekend.  There are a total of 12 colors in the line, however; I only have 10 colors.  I am missing the Black Marble and Melted Chocolate which were backordered and will be here soon.  If you would like to put your name on a wait list for the two missing colors, please email me.

Dylusions Spray Ink Color: Lemon Zest
Along with my order of Dylusions spray inks, came the limited edition Tim Holtz Summer Seasonal Distress ink pads.  Helloooo summer!!  These colors are bright and like no other in his line of Distress inks.  The colors consist of a bright pink (Picked Raspberry), bright green (Mowed Lawn) and bright dreamy blue (Salty Ocean).  The 'Picked Raspberry' color is my favorite so far.  Although, I'm not a big fan of pink...this pink totally rocks!  You can also find the set of Summer inks in my ETSY shop.  Remember these inks are very limited and will only be available for a short time throughout the summer so get them now while they're still available!

Tim Holtz Limited Edition Summer 2012 Distress Ink
As you've probably read I was supposed to have a give-away last month.  Due to the terrible storms we've been having off and on and the lack of electricity/internet I've been experiencing I've decided to hold off on the give away and have it next week.  

Well keep cool in this crazy summer heat!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment