Studio Art Head

Friday, December 28, 2012

J'adore Marie Antoinette

This month I had the pleasure of participating in a Marie Antoinette ATC swap at Free Vintage DigiStamps (see icon on the left-hand side).  The swap host, Pamela, had 2 "French-themed" ATC swaps to choose from...a Paris ATC swap and a Marie Antoinette ATC swap.  Being the huge Marie fan that I am, I couldn't resist!  This particular ATC swap was fun and challenging.  Fun because it's Marie Antoinette!  I mean, the lavish wings and beautiful clothing and jewelry...who could resist?  We had to create 6 different cards and in return we would receive 6 different cards from 6 different people.  How cool is that?!  I've sent my cards out and am eagerly waiting to receive my set.

Here is a photo of my my Marie Antoinette ATC cards.  I am planning to upload a photo of each card to my Flickr account by this weekend.  



What do you think of my cards?  My favorites are "Queen Bee" and "Let them eat Cake."  Let me know.

1 comment:

  1. Jennifer - your ATCs are FABULOUS!!! You are very talented! Your package has gone "postal" and should be arriving any day. Thanks again for your participation!

    -PaMeLa ;)

    ReplyDelete