Studio Art Head

Saturday, January 15, 2011

New Journey...

So I blinked and 2010 was gone just like that.  The year began and I was in art school (San Francisco) slowly killing the artist inside me.  I was trapped creating art using methods I hated and that were too formal and constricted.  I was learning to create and draw like everyone else while ignoring my muse.  A cookie-cutter artist.  *ugh*  I was so miserable in art school I wasn't even creating anything "for the sake of creating."  No journaling, no collage, or making jewelry, nothing.  It had to change.

I left art school in the middle of the fall.  Never looked back.

Now liberated to create in any way I choose.  This year I embark on a journey of making and creating things to feed my soul.  There are no limits!

I cordially invite you to come along for the ride.

1 comment:

  1. Thank You. I really want to see your art.

    www.nellynazario.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete