Studio Art Head

Friday, April 29, 2011

It's been awhile

Here's what happened...

My muse came to visit and within DAYS of her visit I came down with double pneumonia and, as if that wasn't enough...bronchitis!  Sick for over a month (in and out of the hospital) I was in no condition to entertain her so she left.

Feeling much better now, and getting into the creative spirit, I continue forward with my art journey.  

Before I became ill I signed up for an ATC art swap on Willowing's ning site.  The theme was "show me your Frida!"  Here are the two cards I made.  Both are done using collage, however; one was done with wax.  If you've never tried wax as a medium I highly recommend it.  Tons of fun...and quick.

ATC Swap @ Willowing
"Show me your Frida!"
collage elements
ATC Swap @ Willowing
"Show me your Frida!"
collage elements w/wax

No comments:

Post a Comment