Studio Art Head

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Here I go again

I don't know what it is about this blog and me.  Every time I attempt a post, something beyond my control happens and then days...weeks...okay months go by before my last post.

Short version of a long (sad) story...

My aunt suddenly passed away.  Out of nowhere.  Massive heart attack.  She was one of my 'best-friends' and biggest fan.  Always finding me the coolest trinkets to add to my art work at the most unusual of places.  She had the BEST stories (although at times highly inappropriate and immensely funny at the same time) and the amazing quality of helping others.  She will be greatly missed.

I haven't been creating much but I have been updating my ETSY Shop.  I've added new journals and sketch books, along with deco tape in whimsical designs, and few other goodies.

This month I'm having a special: Receive a complimentary bottle of Stickles glitter with purchase

I'm attempting to post new items in my ETSY shop once a week (still trying to figure out a good day) so stay tuned.

Until next time...which will be soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment