Studio Art Head

Thursday, April 5, 2012

A creative Spring is on the way...

Eight months...wow...that's a long time since my last post but I'm back...again!  :)  I've changed things up a bit-- creatively speaking, of course.  For starters I have this amazing new banner that was made by a talented lady named Dale.  She owns Sea Dreams Studio on ETSY and has the coolest banners!  Being that I love vintage circus she customized this banner for me.  Don't you just love the giraffe with pearls and elephant wearing the tutu?!   Thank you Dale for adding the little touches to my banner!!

I have also been super busy adding new items to my ETSY shop and have tons new more items coming this month-- everything from muslin dolls, to paper clay, to a whole smorgasbord of new things!  I can't wait!!  Of course with all the new things coming in that means new ideas and artwork coming.  I'm planning on posting some videos on creative techniques and random studio shots.  With that being said I need to get a new charger and memory card for my camcorder.  

I see a colorful Spring up ahead...stay tuned.

Until next time,

Jennifer.

No comments:

Post a Comment