Studio Art Head

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Happy Sunday

Happy Sunday!  I hope everyone had a fabulous Sunday.  I spent the majority of my Sunday at my work table making "Bead Heads" (coming soon!) and then finished the evening with a delicious family dinner.

This week I received the rest of my shipment of Mod Podge supplies for my ETSY shop.  Some of you have emailed me asking about the fabric Mod Podge and if I would be getting anymore in stock.  Guess what?!  Not only do I have more of the fabric Mod Podge in stock, but I have an assortment of different Mod Podge's!!!  Among the bunch are "shimmery" Mod Podge, a pretty "sparkle" Mod Podge (which works awesome on jewelry projects) and ready for this...a really cool one called "Glow-in-the-Dark" Mod Podge!!  Yes, I said glow-in-the-dark Mod Podge!!!  I have limited supply of the 'glow-in-the-dark' so get them while you can.

Speaking of Mod Podge, I am participating in the multi-round crafting competition taking place at One Artsy Mama blog (see the button on the side).  The competition is hosted by Amy, owner/writer of the blog One Artsy Mama, and consists of crafters creating an original work of art using certain materials (fabric, wood, stencil, Mod Podge, beads).  The competition runs from May 01st  through the end of June.  Each week the material used to create is different.  There are prizes offered for the winners each week which come from a list of sponsors.  This is where I come in...during the crafting week of Mod Podge, the prize for the winning Crafter is a bottle of there choice of Mod Podge from my ETSY store!  Doesn't that sound like fun!?  Be sure to check out the rest of the details at Amy's blog, One Artsy Mama.

Well that about does it for this evening.  Stay tuned for my 'Bead Heads' coming this week.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment