Studio Art Head

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Black & White with No Color

As you can tell by the badge on the right-side of the page, I belong to Willowing's online community art group.  If you've never joined an online art community, I highly recommend joining one.  They're fun and you get to meet people from all over the world who enjoy creating artwork.

This month on Willowing there was an ATC swap with the theme being black and white.  While I was making these ATC's I so wanted to add a pinch of color to each card.  It was a challenge staying in black & white only....especially when I L-O-V-E color.   Here are the two ATC's I created for my swap partner (she received them earlier today in the mail).

Dollie Girl: Cute & Fancy

"Create"

Stay tuned for my "Bead Heads" tutorial this weekend...

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment