Studio Art Head

Monday, March 11, 2013

Sping Break!

Yup, it's that time of year again where just about every academic person is on hiatus! *SPRING BREAK* Do you have any plans for the break?  I've decided to try my hands at making an art doll.  I think Art Dolls are so pretty.  You can apply combinations of beads, inks, rubber stamps, and just about anything.  I'm going to try to paint one.  I've done my research and feel confident to begin the task.

If you would like to try your hand at learning a new craft/technique, or brush up on your current skills I have several 'how-to' books in my shop on various different crafts.  


The books have beautiful images with clear instructions and great project suggestions.  For those of you who love to solder or have always wanted to try...I highly recommend Sally Jean's book, 'Pretty Little Things.'  For those who adore vintage items and ephemera this book it total eye candy!

Well for those on Spring Break...have a safe a fun week!

Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment