Studio Art Head

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Year....new look....new format

Happy 2014 everyone!!  I hope everyone had a safe and happy new year and was able to spend it with friends and family.  My family and I continued our tradition of going to one of our favorite restaurants and having a delicious meal.  We later came home and spent the evening playing board games, cards, and sipped hot cocoa.  The night was peaceful and enjoyable.

This summer I had a part-time job which kept me pretty busy most of the time.  I was helping a friend set-up her boutique and her art/crafts shows.  We traveled to tiny towns in Texas.  I helped her manage her booth and set-up.  Being around so many artsy people made me miss creating my own art.  I've seen so many amazing techniques that I'm dying to try.  I decided this year has to be about art...all the time.  If I'm not creating I'm challenging myself to write, which is something I had such a passion for but unfortunately let it go.

To further on my creative process, I've changed the look of my blog and ETSY Shop. Why not start the year off with a new look?   I like the crisp and colorful look.  I've also decided to write product and craft book reviews and have an open Q&A session on my blog.  If you have any questions about using a particular product or technique, please contact me.

Here's to a new year filled with coloring outside the lines!!




No comments:

Post a Comment