Studio Art Head

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

It's official...Studio Art Head website launched!!!!


Today is the day!!  After a couple of years of playing with the idea, months of building the website and speaking with vendors... www.StudioArtHead.com has launched!  It's alway been my dream to share with the world my love of art/crafting and supplies.  Can you imagine if we all just took 10 minutes from our busy days to just sit and make something...a doodle, a journal entry, a scribble with crayons, we would be much happier?!  I mean the pure joy of making something with your hands and heart using materials that compliment your style...a thing of beauty.

I introduce you to my new baby, Studio Art Head.  A place where you can come to shop or just browse for inspiration.  Soon I'll have more 'how-to' videos using the products in the store as well as art swaps, and give-aways.  Stay tuned to the blog and follow me on Instagram for more info.  As for my ETSY Store, it will remain open and dedicated to my original artwork and found objects I come across.

As always, I want to thank you...my readers and followers.  Without you, my dream of sharing art through out the world wouldn't happen.  Remember to tag me #StudioArtHead so I can see your beautiful projects.

Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment