Studio Art Head

Monday, November 28, 2016

Great BIG Thank you!!


I want to thank everyone who participated in my 'Black Friday' special!!  I completely sold out of the 2 new Webster's Pages Color Crush Travelers Notebooks (Mint Floral and Blush Stripe).  One Travelers Notebook is making a long journey all the way to Japan.  As I said the 2 new colors-- Mint Floral (my personal fav!) and Blush Stripe have completely sold out and to this date are not offered anywhere else.  I have a wait list going so I you would like to be added to the list, please leave a comment here or email directly.

Today was 'Cyber Monday.'  I don't know about you, but as of late Saturday early Sunday, my email account was flooded with specials and coupons from and everyone trying to get my attention (and money..lol).  It was quite overwhelming.  I did try to shop for a few people on my list but things were either sold out or the servers were down, my guess from everyone trying to log on all at once.  This is why I didn't do a 'Cyber Monday' special...too much going on all at once.  Studio Art Head is going to have a 'special' later on in the week so definitely check my Instagram account for more details.

Is anyone going the 'handmade' route for Christmas?  I plan on making little somethings...ATCs, tags, something festive and special and leaving them hidden places I go when I run errands.  I believe everyone should get a little Christmas spirit when they least expect it.  If you would like to join me in leaving a small artwork or written card, let me know.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment