Studio Art Head

Thursday, December 22, 2016

New Webster's Pages Planner & Traveler's Notebook

Hello-

Have you completed your shopping?  I decided to go all #handmadefortheholidays.  All month I've been tackling my Christmas list and I'm pretty happy to say I finished last week.  I even managed to leave a few goodies scattered around town for some unexpected cheer.  I've been getting several tags on Instagram from people who found my tiny works of art!  I'm thinking of making it a monthly occurrence.  So what's on your Christmas list?  Um, perhaps a planner...or two?  Maybe a Travelers Notebook?

The new Mint Floral and Blush Stripe Travelers Notebooks, have been flying of my ETSY shelf and making the long journey to Japan, Australia, the UK, and Finland.  So happy about that I must say!  I'm restocked if anyone still looking for the Mint Floral & Blush Stripe.  I also carry the other Color Crush Travelers Notebooks.

For those searching high low for the Webster's Pages planning kit exclusive to JoAnn's, I also have them in the shop.  According to Webster's the kits will be made available to stockist  (like me) in January.  (I was lucky enough to score a few before then)  Also, planner-girls  I will be carrying the navy blue floral A5 Planner come January.  I've seen a bunch of ladies on Instagram asking for this lovely planner.  (see below)


It really is a beauty!  Be sure you check my Instagram feed or the blog for a pre-order list.  This planner is so gorgeous, I'm thinking it won't be in stock for long.  Wait till you see what I'm 'planning' on doing with mine....

I also have a new brand of cling rubber stamps coming in after the holidays.  I'm supper excited about this brand.  Most of the stamps are for your planners but there are a few alphabet stamps and social media stamps that are perfect for copic markers or colored pencils.  Be on the lookout soon for those stamps!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment